The term GenDexNetwork.org or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is c/o CanadianHeadstones.com, 528 Mallory Beach Road, South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario N0H 2T0, Canada.
The GenDexNetwork.org is a non-profit, research website owned and operated by CanadianHeadstones.com. CanadianHeadstones.com is a Canadian Non-Profit Corporation; therefore, it is not at risk of becoming extinct upon the death or incapacity of any single person.
Just as any other corporation, it is its own legal entity which is required to abide by all the laws of Canada. Canadianheadstones.com must hold regular meetings of the Board of Directors, file certain documents annually with Canadian regulatory offices and file an annual income tax return with the Canada Revenue Agency. We are not registered as a charitable organization.
As a Non-Profit Corporation, it must have at least three directors who are forbidden from receiving any compensation for their services as directors.
The Bylaws state the Purpose of the Corporation as: The corporation shall gather, archive, publish and disseminate genealogical, historical data or other records of interest to family historians, genealogists or other researchers.
- USE OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE - Persons may use the information contained on this site for their OWN PERSONAL USE ONLY!
- HOT LINKING PROHIBITED - Direct linking to data on this website is prohibited. This is considered "Hot Linking" and in effect you are stealing bandwidth from this web site.
- RIGHTS GRANTED BY REGISTERING YOUR WEBSITE: By registering your website, you are granting GenDexNetwork.org the right to display your Gendex information. We do NOT store any of your genealogical data on our website, only the Gendex.txt information.
- OWNERSHIP & COPYRIGHT - You retain full copyright and ownership rights of the Gendex.txt information which you may remove at any time. The GenDexNetwork.org only claims copyright and ownership of the copy that has been submitted and appears on the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
- We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also includes links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.